The Ten-Year Timeline... BOW!

Was tagged by Bambi for this so here goes...

...10 years ago
I was in my 3rd year of college taking up BS Industrial Design. About this time, we were taking our finals already. I remembered that one of my subjects I was taking that time was called "Engineering Mechanics". Now, this subject involved a lot of physics and awfully mind-bending computations. Don't ask me how in the world I passed that subject with a 3.5. My prof was probably so drunk and stoned from his Christmas parties. Oh yeah, badminton at that time was still a "gurrly" sport for me. I was playing tennis... gahd, do I miss tennis...

...5 years ago
Donna and I were about to spend our 2nd Christmas together. Boy, am I one lucky bloke...

Diba, anime boom na yun? Anyways, I was already one of the “mainstays" in the SVI-ISC roster. "Mainstay" 'coz among the many employees in that company, only three of us - me, Aris and Hector, managed to stay the longest in that company. Maybe it's because we were the only ones who could calm our boss' seething anger. We were this samurai's loyal retainers, if you may. Also, it was at this time that we started doing manga for Tokyopop. This was my first supervisory job which involved hiring and training people to retouch, re-letter manga. Still do so once in a while these days.

...Yesterday
Och! I had a bad case of food poisoning thanks to bad oysters. Was in bed the whole day with fever and diarrhea. Managed to get better at the end of the day by relying on a staple of bread, bananas and water. Later on, I finished refining our guest list and started printing the labels for our invitations. Yey!

Watched Maury, Jerry Springer, The Biggest Loser and some other shows on ETC's 2nd Ave. What we perceived of as the Great White Way turned out to be the Great White Trash... (Well, some of the participants on these shows were African-American.)

Tomorrow
Will start delivering the invites for our principal sponsors. We've got 3 weeks to go, Heaven help us!

Today
Woke up feeling like a million bucks! Taught my mom and sis how to print the labels for the invites. Haven't had any diarrhea episodes as of 4:00pm! Went to DHL in Eastwood to have invites for my relatives in the U.S. delivered. Meeting up with Donna later for dinner, maybe deliver the quiches as well, if we have the time.

...I'm tagging: Donna!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kyun, Kyun, Watashi no kare wa, Pilot-o!

Drama-rama sa Hapon!