Bang! Crack! Ouch!

Last Tuesday started out like any normal day. The mood at the office was light was actully almost stress-free. Even more, a buyer wanted to see my trusty ol' car (which btw, I'm selling). So it was turning out to be the start of a good day.

That's when it struck... and struck really hard...(aray... ouch...)

While lifting my case of tools, the bottom of the case suddenly collapsed and BANG! - my humongous crocodile jack, a 3 ton capacity garage jack, fell and cr
ushed my big toe.



I blacked-out and was taken to the nearby hospital. The doctor removed (ouch!) my toenail and stitched (double ouch!) the wound made by the jack's impact. To make matters worse, he had my foot x-ray'ed and found out there was a fracture on the toe bone (dunno what exactly they call it). And so, along with the stitches and the bandages, a splint was placed beneath my big toe. Geez...

This frags things up a bit, especially since there's still so much to do. I wonder if my car did that to me, since he found out that he's gonna be sold? Nagpaparamdam ba? Oh well, I guess he made that point more than clear to me, heheheh...

Hopefully in a month or two, my foot will be back to normal again, albeit a missing toenail. I'm
beginning to miss badminton.

More updates soon! Pag sinipag-sipag ako!

Comments

igor said…
It's called a "big toe bone" yata... :D Kaya pala *aray... ouch..* ang status text mo sa YM. Must've really been a heavy thud kasi nag-black out ka, tinanggalan ng toenail and may "big toe bone" fracture... :( at least after the splint comes off you'll be an ounce lighter because of the missing toenail. :D j/k
Bebert said…
ummm... yay...
meowok said…
aray... aray nakowwwww!!!
eDu! said…
gad! sakit! aray! ouch! parang naramdaman ko din ah.

get well soon pare!
Bebert said…
thanks edu. for the meantime, on hiatus muna ang badminton career ko. hope this thing heals fast para makalaro na ulit. :D
donna_chocnut said…
Huwaw dami updates! I've heard this story a lot of times pero hanggang ngayon, parang nasasaktan pa rin ako. Oo nga get well soon! My gulay, yan pala ichura ng crocodile jack. Nyar, sakeeetttt.
whoa. geez. musta been pretty pianful if you blacked out. will the toenail grow back pala?

Popular posts from this blog

Kyun, Kyun, Watashi no kare wa, Pilot-o!

Drama-rama sa Hapon!

Afterthought from a very strange experience...