Just Your Regular Random Blog

Tried my hand at a little picture-taking...
This guy's a freebie from Newtype's 20th Anniversary Issue. Actually, Newtype came out 2 consecutive issues each featuring model kits from Gundam Seed Destiny. This bloke got both, heheh...

Apparently, for nostalgia's sake, this guy's called a Zaku.
Although not connected with the original Gundam timeline, Mr. Tomino might've thought it would be apt for a Zaku comeback. Besides, Zakus are probably one of those easily recognizable mechas in the Gundam world... Gahhhd, I feel like I'm back in Questor again. :P I can hear the guys shouting "Otaku!" already.

Played 4 games last night, 3 hard, physical ones and a light game where we were paired up with 2 kids. It wasn't as light as I thought. Those kids played really good badminton. I'd hate to be up against them when they grow up. To the guys I played with, thanks for all your patience. :D

Not to diss any of those bloggers in Friendster, buuuutt... does blogging mean putting up their own 1001 Songbook? Most blogs I've seen are cluttered with nothing but song lyrics. Just a buta pointing out his observation (with his trotters).

As Jan. 14, 2006 draws nearer, we hope we'll be able to finish all our preparations soon. Quite the giddy, excited buta I am!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kyun, Kyun, Watashi no kare wa, Pilot-o!

Drama-rama sa Hapon!