Gee Whiz...

Allow me to share a shallow yet very frustrating thing...

I went to work in decent work clothes with the idea that I would get to do some real work like discussions with the staff, catching up on our projects and meeting some document requirements. I psyched myself up and prepared for what could be a real day IN the office.

But alas and alack, Big Boss had something else in mind.

I was tasked, no, ordered to take the car we're building out on test drives. Yup, test drives - more than one test drive which practically took up the rest of the day! Our mechanic and I would take the car out, test drive it, search for any kinks, repair it and test drive it again for 4 times. Sigh.

What made it really bad was that I really wasn't wearing something comfortable. The sun was out and the A/C was non-existent. Not exactly a jeans, (new) T-shirt and leather shoes activity. Big Boss breathing down my neck did not help.

I really hope we get everything sorted. Being some kinda Jack-of-all-trades can be a pain especially if the higher ups want you to pull off one job after the other plus the ones in between.

Til then...

Comments

meowok said…
Wow, I wish I had a job like that to complain about. But to each his own, I guess. For one thing, I don't even own a pair of leather shoes any more.
:D
Bebert said…
true true... :P i guess it sounds really shallow. shoulda worn work boots or better yet, my tsinelas, hahah!
I can relate to that. Yun lang pwede kong masabi at baka malaman ang sentiments ko. hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Kyun, Kyun, Watashi no kare wa, Pilot-o!

Drama-rama sa Hapon!