Bulletins with Butterfly Wings

  • Between the months of July to September, I was able to retouch/letter 2 mangas. The last one was a bit difficult, citing lack of sleep and time. Even the most well-planned schedule will eventually fail due to human (that's me) error. To my boss, I'm really, utterly sorry.
  • Whew! Good news is, the house is just about done. We're thinking about moving the furniture in one at a time. Kudos to my foreman, Ike, my lead painter, Andy, and their minions for a job well done! They built a beautiful house.
  • Designed a movable kitchen counter.
  • Designing a sofa/coffee table.
  • Fixing/customizing a computer table.
  • Searching for a consul table.
  • Pondering on a doing landscaping project.
  • Pondering on which cable TV, phone and internet provider to subscribe to.
  • Replaced Junior's front tires with brand new ones. Goodyear Fortera R15/25/70. Also had the front brake pads changed from re-lined ones to decent, branded replacement pads (Bendix, Aussie-made). Now the squeaks from braking are almost gone. In taking care f cars, never, ever substitute quality for an unreliable cheap buy.
  • Had a 3rd reverse light installed on Ace.
  • Thinking/wanting to have my PC upgraded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kyun, Kyun, Watashi no kare wa, Pilot-o!

Drama-rama sa Hapon!

Afterthought from a very strange experience...