The Dust Begins to Settle...(a bit)

Whew... Okay, it's been some time again since my last post. Pardon me folks 'coz I've had quite a ride the past few weeks.

Balik-Greenhills
I've recently taken a renovation project in a townhouse near my old office in Greenhills. Working there after almost 2 years felt surreal, parang nasa Questor ulit. I'd sometimes have my meals at one of our old haunts, Jollibee. I miss Sou Zhou Restaurant and it's Steamed Garlic Beef. It's a piece of brisket that's thinly-sliced and sprinkled generously with fresh garlic and dipped in a hoisin-style sauce. Best eaten with Sou Zhou's Yang Chow Fried Rice. Great, it's 12:20 in the morning and now I'm craving for Chinese food.

Another one of our more frequently-eaten restaurants in the area is the Pescadore Grill at A. Mabini St. I recall that it was, more or less, the place to go to after hitting the gym along Luna Mencias St. Our favorite food, or to be more precise, the food that fits our burgeoning budgets - 2 pieces of pork barbeque, rice and soda. A waiter there would constantly ask us if it was payday already ("Sweldo na? Sweldo na?"). He knows it's payday if we start ordering other stuff from the menu like sisig, adobong kangkong, pancit (nga ba?) and the like.

Teka, teka, antok na ako eh. :D

For the meantime, babayoo!!!

Comments

igor said…
I suggest Sou Zhou for the P3 Eb!!!
Bebert said…
yey! payag ako dyan!
meowok said…
bukas pa ba yun?
igor said…
Last I passed by it was open pa.:D

Popular posts from this blog

Kyun, Kyun, Watashi no kare wa, Pilot-o!

Drama-rama sa Hapon!