Afternoons and Coffeespoons

I'm sitting here in front of my PC in awe of what lies ahead. Tons and tons of mangas on tight deadlines, getting jobs for the family business, overseeing my dad's cars - not bad for living on the edge, huh? Suddenly, I've got my hands full. To think that after Questor, I'd be worried about getting work. Oh well, responsibilities are responsibilities. Sigh...

Looking at it with a little optimism, this is probably one way of learning things the hard way. A little sacrifice and maybe, just maybe I'd be able to pull this off.

One activity I enjoy doing a lot right now is preparing for me and Donna's big day. Truth is, I kinda enjoy going to suppliers, bridal fairs, dressmakers, stylists and our chosen function place. During these trips, we tend to learn a little bit more of each other. Last night, she found out that I do a mean impersonation of Cher singing "Do you Believe".

Despite the all the deadlines, all the tough jobs that need to be done, life's been good. I'm happy that friends are there to help. They really are keepers. Without them, I probably wouldn't know what to do.

I'm especially glad that Donna's right there with me all this time. She keeps me calm and focused during times like these. I don't know how she does it, but whenever look at her and she smiles, it just gives me a rush. It feels good, it feels warm and fuzzy. Maybe that's how guys feel when they're "kinikilig".

Oh well, off to work again. This time with a smile on my face...

Comments

meowok said…
you ain't alone, buddy. sometimes, you gotta let people help. you have a tendency to put a lot on your plate (literally and figuratively! hehe!) seriously, people are willing to step up if you let 'em. ;)
donna_chocnut said…
donna? sinong donna? "i get by with a little help from my friends..." ;p
Bebert said…
hey cutie! you're up pretty early! it says you posted 2:39 am. :D

donna? hindi ba't donna ang pangalan mo? ikaw yung crush ko sa svi.:D

basta, masaya ko kasi kahit bugbog sa trabaho... alam mo na!
igor said…
weeee! kilig me! :D
Bebert said…
kilig ka diyan! >:)
meowok said…
in love kasi kaya madaling kiligin (ang gorilla). o, baka na wi-wee-wee lang sya?

Popular posts from this blog

Kyun, Kyun, Watashi no kare wa, Pilot-o!

Drama-rama sa Hapon!