4 on the Floor

Picked this up from our friend Leah's e-mail...

A) Jobs I have had in my life:
  1. Candy Wrapper Designer
  2. Web Designer/Graphic Artist
  3. Comic Editor/Manga Retoucher
  4. Construction Contractor

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:

  1. Macross: Do You Remember Love?
  2. Love, Actually
  3. Batman Begins (until I find some other movie to watch over and over...)
  4. Shall We Dance? (magaling pala sumayaw si Richard Gere)

C) Four places you have lived:

  1. My momma's womb
  2. Kapitolyo, Pasig City
  3. Pineda, Pasig City
  4. Pinagbuhatan, Pasig City

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:

  1. The Simpsons
  2. House
  3. Iron Chef (both the dubbed version and the Lifestyle Network version)
  4. Rides (Discovery Channel - someday, someday, I'll be like Chip Foose)

E) Four places you have been on vacation:

  1. In the States (New Jersey, Texas, California)
  2. Bohol
  3. Boracay
  4. Baguio

F) Websites you visit daily:

  1. Yahoo Mail
  2. My Friends' Blogsites
  3. Baddicts.com (Your Daily Badminton Fix!)
  4. Inquirer.net

G) Four of my favorite foods: Pwedeng cuisine na lang?

  1. Japanese Cuisine
  2. Chinese Cuisine
  3. Italian Cuisine
  4. Filipino Cuisine

H) Four places I would rather be right now: I'd like to bring along my wife too!

  1. Baguio
  2. the beach (Bora, Bohol, Galera, Palawan... basta beach!)
  3. the badminton courts
  4. wishful thinking... in Europe

I) Four things I hate:

  1. A$$holes
  2. Lies
  3. Being late
  4. Dishonesty

J) Four friends I think will respond: ......I think!

  1. Donna
  2. Bambi
  3. Igor
  4. Jennyson

Though I think some of my friends have done something similar already... hmmm...

Comments

igor said…
Nasagot ko na ito. :D
meowok said…
ako din, tapos na ko sumagot ng ganito. ;p

Popular posts from this blog

Kyun, Kyun, Watashi no kare wa, Pilot-o!

Drama-rama sa Hapon!

Afterthought from a very strange experience...